Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive.
- You are entitled to cancel your order and return the goods within 7 working days for a full refund.
- Do this by contacting us by email and quoting the order number supplied to you.
- Your refund will be paid within 30 days.
- You are responsible for the cost and risk of loss or damage when returning the goods, so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value.
- This cancellation policy does not affect your rights when we are at fault - for example, if goods are faulty or misdescribed.
- Any goods returned should be unopened and in saleable condition.
These terms apply to your order. We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply in the future.
None of these terms affect your legal rights and these are not diminished in any way. If any term is held to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, that term is automatically omitted from the terms to minimum extent necessary to comply with the law and without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder.