Terms & Conditions
TERMS OF SALE
MAKING A PURCHASE
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on 'Checkout' and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Maestro. We do not charge for any item until it is ready to ship.
- If you have made a mistake in your order and cannot correct it in the shopping cart, contact us and we will correct the mistake.
- When confirmation of your order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
We guarantee your satisfaction with a 100% money back guarantee on all our products. If you are unhappy in anyway, we will happily refund you the cost of the goods. We cannot refund the cost of the shipping.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive.
- You are entitled to cancel your order and return the goods within 7 working days for a full refund.
- Do this by contacting us by email and quoting the order number supplied to you.
- Your refund will be paid within 30 days.
- You are responsible for the cost and risk of loss or damage when returning the goods, so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value.
- This cancellation policy does not affect your rights when we are at fault - for example, if goods are faulty or misdescribed.
- Any goods returned should be unopened and in saleable condition.
These terms apply to your order. We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply in the future.
None of these terms affect your legal rights and these are not diminished in any way. If any term is held to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, that term is automatically omitted from the terms to minimum extent necessary to comply with the law and without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder.
For orders made from the UK, VAT is applied at the current rate unless specified
IMPORTANT DELIVERY INFORMATION
To Mainland UK we offer:
- FREE standard delivery on orders over £39 we do.
- Deliveries are made within 1-2 working days.
- For orders under £39, you can find the shipping price in the check out section.
- There are different delivery options in the check out section.
- Delivery is not made on public holidays.
- All orders placed before Midday will be dispatched on the same day.
- All orders placed after Midday will be dispatched on the following working day. Anyone requiring a next day delivery must place their order by Midday or the order will be dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders must be placed before 11am on Fridays in order to be dispatched that day.
- Unfortunately there is certain areas which incur an extra delivery charge, these are:
- Scottish Highlands Inc. the off Shore islands.
- Isle of Wight.
- Northern Ireland/Isle of Man/The Isles of Scilly.
- Southern Ireland.
- Channel Islands.
The term ‘Happy Pet Food’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is HAPPY FOOD LIMITED, 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX. Our company registration number is 11964262 - Registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Happy Pet Food prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.